2024 Force College Coaches Camp (13's-18's)
2024 Force College Coaches Camp
Kendra Potts (West Texas A&M Head Volleyball Coach and 2022 NCAA Division II NATIONAL CHAMPION) is our Camp Director
- June 1st & 2nd (Saturday & Sunday)
- Force Sports Center -7218 N. Loop 1604 E.
- $225 per player
- Class of 2027/2028/2029/2030
- 8:00a to 11:30a
- Class of 2024/2025/2026/2027
- 12:30p to 4:00p
NOTE: 2027 can come to either the morning OR afternoon session, NOT both. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know which session you would like to participate in.
SPECIAL PROMOTION: If you get two people to sign up for any of our upcoming events who have not participated in a Force Function in the past, you will get to play for FREE!!
To take advantage of this offer, email email@example.com
In our 11th year, our College Coaches Camp assembled the highest regarded coaches and programs from across the country to come to San Antonio!
- Sign up early as space is limited and recommended for players interested in taking their game to the next level.
- There are 90 spots available in each session open to any and all registrants of all clubs and organizations.
- Two days of intense position training, individual skill work, and ELITE competition RUN BY the TOP College Coaches! This year, Kendra Potts (West Texas A&M Head Volleyball Coach and 2022 NCAA Division II NATIONAL CHAMPION) is our Camp Director.
- Our College Coaches Camp is a little bit different from others around the country. Many of these camps normally allow only for an “evaluative involvement” from the college coaches, but ours is position training oriented, facilitated, taught and coached by our guest college coaches. Each of the coaches we have recruited to attend and run our camp vows to build a personal relationship with the players and really get down on their level to ensure advancement in training and skills of volleyball.
Committed camp coaches will be added below in March :
- West Texas A&M University (Kendra Potts - Camp Director)
More schools committing weekly and will be updated here in March!
Questions? Contact our office at 210-323-0181 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org