2023 Force College Coaches Camp (13's-18's)
2023 Force College Coaches Camp
Kendra Potts (West Texas A&M Head Volleyball Coach and 2022 NCAA Division II NATIONAL CHAMPION) is our Camp Director
- June 10th & 11th (Saturday & Sunday)
- Force Sports Center -7218 N. Loop 1604 E.
- $225 per player
- Class of 2026/2027/2028/2029
- 8:00a to 11:30a
- Class of 2023/2024/2025/2026
- 12:30p to 4:00p
NOTE: 2026 can come to either the morning OR afternoon session, NOT both. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know which session you would like to participate in.
SPECIAL PROMOTION: If you get two people to sign up for any of our upcoming events who have not participated in a Force Function in the past, you will get to play for FREE!!
To take advantage of this offer, email email@example.com
- In our 10th year, our College Coaches Camp assembled the highest regarded coaches and programs from across the country to come to San Antonio!
- Sign up early as space is limited and recommended for players interested in taking their game to the next level.
- There are 90 spots available in each session open to any and all registrants of all clubs and organizations.
- Two days of intense position training, individual skill work, and ELITE competition RUN BY the TOP College Coaches! This year, Kendra Potts (West Texas A&M Head Volleyball Coach and 2022 NCAA Division II NATIONAL CHAMPION) is our Camp Director.
- Our College Coaches Camp is a little bit different from others around the country. Many of these camps normally allow only for an “evaluative involvement” from the college coaches, but ours is position training oriented, facilitated, taught and coached by our guest college coaches. Each of the coaches we have recruited to attend and run our camp vows to build a personal relationship with the players and really get down on their level to ensure advancement in training and skills of volleyball.
Committed camp coaches from 2022 with MORE for 2023 to be added include the below:
- West Texas A&M University (Kendra Potts - Camp Director)
- Southern Methodist University
- University of Texas - San Antonio
- Tarleton State University
- University of Arkansas
- University of the Incarnate Word
- East Carolina University
- McNeese State University
- Texas A&M University - Commerce
- Lee University
- Eastern New Mexico University
- Our Lady of the Lake University
More schools committing weekly and will be updated here.
Questions? Contact our office at 210-323-0181 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org